Miguel Lloyd - Master this tool and change the way you do business
All it takes is one tool to dramatically shift how you and your organization operate. In today’s episode of the MORE Podcast, Ricardo is joined by producer and visual storyteller, Miguel Lloyd, to discuss a tool he uses to perfect virtual meetings and video production.
In the virtual world, Zoom is wildly popular for coordinating calls and video feeds.
- However, Miguel found Zoom too low-quality for what he needed.
- After looking for alternatives, he discovered Ecamm, which offers more potential, qualities, and features that help him in multiple situations, meetings, and events.
Who is this tool for?
- You don’t have to be a media expert, and it’s excellent for process-oriented individuals who want more viability in their video recording platform.
- You might not need that level of production capability the platform offers, depending on what you need from the platform. So evaluate your business needs and determine if it’s the right solution for you.
- The main limitation – you have to be a Mac user.
Practical applications with Ecamm:
- If you have a call with many people, you can block other people from running other things on their screens. You can fully control the output other people see.
- You can easily place overlays and visuals in your video feed to make the video seamless and professional.
What integration is possible?
- It can be used in tandem with multiple video recording elements, both software and hardware.
- Any platform that allows a virtual camera can utilize and connect with Ecamm.
Miguel’s parting advice? Don’t be afraid to do what you can and then outsource that talent to other people. Entrepreneurship is not for the faint of heart, but the 9-5 workday just isn’t for everyone. There’s a market for everything and everybody. Whatever content niche you love, there’s a community behind it.
Miguel’s Recommendations and Resources:
- Lamar Tyler’s Traffic Sales and Profit
- Will by Will Smith
- Anthony O’Neal’s YouTube channel, The Table With AO
This podcast is brought to you in part by MI Group:
MI Group is a tech company that assists you with billing technology solutions, full-service digital marketing, and hosting and maintaining your digital assets. With over 12 years of experience and a team of over fifty passionate business professionals, MI Group is your key to taking the next step to success. Visit migroupco.com to learn how we can help you and your clients reach your business goals.
This podcast is brought to you in part by mMessenger.co:
mMessenger.co is the ultimate SMS software that allows you to send messages to people in over 100 countries across the globe. Notifications, alerts, or any message you want to send can be done from the comfort of one website. Visit mmessenger.co for a free trial and to learn how you can use SMS to reach more customers.
This podcast is brought to you in part by MI Digital Hub:
MI Digital Hub is the all-in-one digital experience to help you improve your digital marketing experience. Suppose you want to understand your current online positioning and how your presence appears. In that case, MI Digital Hub gives you a high-level view of SEO, performance, listing, social media, and any online presence that might impact your business. Get a free snapshot of your performance by visiting midigitalhub.com to see where you are now and where you need to go.