Do You Read The Reviews Before You Make A Purchase?
On today’s episode of MORE, we’re joined by the founder of reviewbiz.io, Andres Escobar. Andres created this marketing and sales tool to help companies generate authentic reviews for their business, and we’re thrilled he joined us to share his platform.
How did Andres Create reviewbiz.io, and what does it do?
- A friend of his introduced him to marketing and review platforms. Andres asked himself, “how can I do this better?” and launched his company.
- He attributes his friend and mentor Chris Brisson from Salesmsg for guiding Andres through his company’s development.
- Reviewbiz.io generates the only thing better than word-of-mouth marketing: digital word-of-mouth marketing. His company reaches out to a client’s current customer list via text and email and prompts them to complete a review.
- What makes his company different from every other review company? Reviewbiz doesn’t just push people to complete a Facebook or Google review (platforms an audience might not have.) Instead, they offer multiple methods to generate a higher return.
- Reviewbiz also provides clean water to a family for an entire year upon completing a review, which gives people an opportunity to give back.
There are methods to using reviews and testimonials properly.
- Reviews provide crucial information about a business’s perception. They reveal problems an owner might not be aware of, like a mean receptionist or broken equipment.
- You can use reviews to supplement your entire digital footprint. Think about incorporating them on your website, social media, and even email campaigns. People buy from businesses they like, know, and trust. Reviews help bridge that gap.
- A big perk of Reviewbiz is that it provides easy integration with CRMs like Salesforce, Mailchimp, and Hubspot. They also offer integration with Quickbooks and other platforms to help incorporate review information across your business.
- Reviewbiz offers a free 14-day trial, so you can see firsthand if the platform is right for you. Demo bookings are also available on the website. What’s next for them? They plan to create software that allows customers to create video reviews.
Recommendations by Andres:
- Check Google My Business for any business owners out there; you’ll be able to discover a ton of interesting information.
Find Andres on LinkedIn to get in touch with him!