Save time and increase your productivity by using this tool to create great experiences
In a rapidly changing industry like SEO and digital marketing, finding tools that bring efficiency and productivity are critical to streamlining your efforts to succeed. In today’s episode of the MORE podcast, Ricardo is joined by the co-founder of GoBeyond SEO, Trish Saemann, to discuss one tool she uses to streamline her business and increase productivity.
The tool? Bird Eye.
- Many of Trish’s clients are attorneys, and their biggest sales and marketing complaint is they can’t always answer the phone. Particularly with B2C lawyers, an unanswered call leads to a lost client.
- One of Bird Eye’s offerings is a virtual receptionist that sends a text alert with information about the caller to avoid this problem.
- Bird Eye also has a review platform that will automatically send and request reviews from customers, and there is a referral component that can be utilized.
- Bird Eye has a universal inbox, which you can connect your different response areas like social media to create an easy and manageable workflow.
There are many types of business professionals who can find use with Bird Eye.
- Because it has multiple features, there is a broad audience.
- A great audience is people who rely on social proof and reviews to generate a client base, like restaurants.
- It is also great for people who don’t have the staff to manage these aspects of a business.
- Conversely, it’s great for teams because they have a higher overhead and can develop a robust strategy that can lead to more success.
Bird Eye sets itself apart from the competition.
- Vendasta is a platform that makes sure listings are correct and working appropriately. However, Bird Eye makes the process a lot easier.
- You can manually go to listings and get the same information you need. However, it is incredibly time-consuming. And as you scale your business, you’ll find it will reach a point where it is no longer sustainable.
What can people do with this tool in a practical sense?
- First, figure out what marketing activities you are doing that take too much time.
- Look through the list of solutions they have, and figure out which features are most interesting to you.
- Bird Eye integrates with popular project management tools (and other software), so you can get as much use out of it as possible.
- If there isn’t a direct integration, you can use platforms like Zapier to third-party your way to a connection.
Trish’s book and podcast recommendation:
Trish’s parting advice? Know your strengths and weaknesses. Understand what you can do yourself and what areas you’ll need help. Before you make a decision, know who your audience is. Know what their pain points are and how you can solve them. And know what message you need to give them. Go to Birdeye.com to see what the platform can do for you and how you can take advantage of all that it offers.