Georgee Low - Your business and life will flourish with this tool
In today’s episode of the MORE podcast, Ricardo is joined by Georgee Low, they discuss a method that Georgee has successfully used to help her clients make difficult decisions called Why Discovery.
What is Why Discovery?
- It is based on the work of Simon Sinek, and it gives you a decision making filter for everything that you do.
- George recommends this method to anyone who wants to create a business that really matters to the world.
- Analyze 3-6 moments in your life that were truly impactful, a moment that you can really feel. Look for common themes from those moments and then create a statement.
- This statement will help you to recognize your values, which should be actionable.
- Use these actionable values to drive your decision making process.
Who can benefit from Why Discovery?
- Individuals who are struggling with finding their purpose and feel like they can’t articulate what is missing.
- Those who want their career to be about more than just making money.
- People who lack motivation.
How is this different from other similar processes?
- Oftentimes people think of purpose as WHAT you are doing, this process is about WHY you are doing it.
How can we ensure this works for you?
- For it to be useful, you have to use it. It takes effort. Georgee recommends that you write down your big why statement and review it at the end of each day.
- Once you create a habit, it becomes natural.
Georgee’s book and podcast recommendations
- The Power of Giving Away Power by Matthew Barzun
- Trailblazer by Marc Benioff and Monica Langley
- From Strength to Strength by Arthur C. Brooks
- The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
- Find Your Why by Simon Sinek
- The Monk who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- Rich Roll Podcast
- The Futur Podcast
This podcast is brought to you in part by MI Group:
MI Group is a tech company that assists you with billing technology solutions, full-service digital marketing, and hosting and maintaining your digital assets. With over 12 years of experience and a team of over fifty passionate business professionals, MI Group is your key to taking the next step to success. Visit migroupco.com to learn how we can help you and your clients reach your business goals.
This podcast is brought to you in part by mMessenger.co:
mMessenger.co is the ultimate SMS software that allows you to send messages to people in over 100 countries across the globe. Notifications, alerts, or any message you want to send can be done from the comfort of one website. Visit mmessenger.co for a free trial and to learn how you can use SMS to reach more customers.
This podcast is brought to you in part by MI Digital Hub:
MI Digital Hub is the all-in-one digital experience to help you improve your digital marketing experience. Suppose you want to understand your current online positioning and how your presence appears. In that case, MI Digital Hub gives you a high-level view of SEO, performance, listing, social media, and any online presence that might impact your business. Get a free snapshot of your performance by visiting midigitalhub.com to see where you are now and where you need to go.